The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!
 
HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:34 pm
Latest topics
» So, what've you all been up to?
Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Thu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

» Woooooow! I bet no one remembers your 105 year old member :(
Fri May 02, 2014 1:21 am by SmashedBrother

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18060 messages in 766 subjects

Share | 
 

 Nintendo Back in the Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

what is your favorite Nintendo old school console
NES
11%
 11% [ 1 ]
SNES
44%
 44% [ 4 ]
Virtual Boy
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
N64
33%
 33% [ 3 ]
GameCube
11%
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9
 

AuthorMessage
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 3626
Age : 27

PostSubject: Nintendo Back in the Day   Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:18 am

Nintendo has had some good games in the past that has made the games today even better but what was nintendos best past time console and game?
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 2293
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Back in the Day   Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:08 am

oooohhh that's so hard...i love all of the systems (well, maybe not gamecube...) but NES, SNES, N64...SO many memories!!! But as much as I love them all...i have to pick just one so...it's going to have to be the N64...you just can't beat it! I'll never forget the magical feeling i had when i saw real 3D for the first time...i was stunned...and classics like Mario 64, Ocarina of TIme, Goldeneye, Banjo Kazooie, etc just can't be beat....ah, those were the good old days... Razz
Back to top Go down
http://ftwgamingnetwork.one-forum.net
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
avatar

Number of posts : 1775
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Back in the Day   Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:45 pm

N64 cause of DK 64! Exclamation
Back to top Go down
BrawlBrotherKOking

avatar

Number of posts : 156
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Back in the Day   Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:40 am

well I lovee all of the consoles nintendo does a good job of making classics for their consoles like everybody has played all of the classic mario brothers but if you asked me a classic playstation game well I couldn't really tellyou one ...what do you guys think? I love snes so many games=so many memories I grewupon it.


The king king
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 3626
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Back in the Day   Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:45 am

BrawlBrotherKOking wrote:
well I lovee all of the consoles nintendo does a good job of making classics for their consoles like everybody has played all of the classic mario brothers but if you asked me a classic playstation game well I couldn't really tellyou one ...what do you guys think? I love snes so many games=so many memories I grewupon it.


The king king

same here Kart was my first game Sad so many years ago
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
avatar

Number of posts : 1775
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Back in the Day   Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:39 pm

Jody2089geno wrote:
BrawlBrotherKOking wrote:
well I lovee all of the consoles nintendo does a good job of making classics for their consoles like everybody has played all of the classic mario brothers but if you asked me a classic playstation game well I couldn't really tellyou one ...what do you guys think? I love snes so many games=so many memories I grewupon it.


The king king

same here Kart was my first game Sad so many years ago

me too!
Back to top Go down
SilensCaelum
Moderator


Number of posts : 616
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Back in the Day   Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:16 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
oooohhh that's so hard...i love all of the systems (well, maybe not gamecube...) but NES, SNES, N64...SO many memories!!! But as much as I love them all...i have to pick just one so...it's going to have to be the N64...you just can't beat it! I'll never forget the magical feeling i had when i saw real 3D for the first time...i was stunned...and classics like Mario 64, Ocarina of TIme, Goldeneye, Banjo Kazooie, etc just can't be beat....ah, those were the good old days... Razz


I couldn't agree more. Hurray for Ocarina of Time!
Back to top Go down
http://Last.fm.com/thestardweller
BrawlBrotherKOking

avatar

Number of posts : 156
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Back in the Day   Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:21 pm

Never played Ocarina is it good? Lmao

Well I gave it a chance since I own it but I can get past that laverynth thingy at the begining Razz


The King king
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 2293
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Back in the Day   Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:40 pm

THAT STILL DRIVES ME CRAZY LEON!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

but there were some great games on SNES...i still think the greatest mario game, Super Mario World, made that system amazing.
Back to top Go down
http://ftwgamingnetwork.one-forum.net
waaar81

avatar

Number of posts : 2366
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Back in the Day   Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:45 pm

Well u can choose more then one answer I chose NES and SNES!!
Those where the real good classic games u had everytthing: from puzzle, sport good RPG tactics shooter! I think the only bad part was the graphics but for that time it was good! My first console was the NES with a controller a gun and mario and duck hunt! I still remember that day it cost 150$ damn it lol. affraid

And at the time of the nes they used to sell cartridges well there was 30 games in 1 and even some that had 180 in 1 that we brought from europe! Still can remember the Tetris game in fact they did tetris 1 to 8.

And it was the first time an RPG was out Dragon Warrior followed by Final Fantasy!!

And also Punch-Out and many other great games

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
avatar

Number of posts : 1775
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Back in the Day   Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:35 pm

i enjoy the old games still..cause they bring that special feeling that's hard to describe you know?
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 3626
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Back in the Day   Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:22 am

pugsly1000 wrote:
i enjoy the old games still..cause they bring that special feeling that's hard to describe you know?

i do
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
avatar

Number of posts : 1775
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Back in the Day   Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:59 pm

OFF TOPIC:jody 100 posts now? good job!
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 3626
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Back in the Day   Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:42 pm

pugsly1000 wrote:
OFF TOPIC:jody 100 posts now? good job!

lol! 104 now lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
avatar

Number of posts : 1775
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Back in the Day   Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:50 pm

Jody2089geno wrote:
pugsly1000 wrote:
OFF TOPIC:jody 100 posts now? good job!

lol! 104 now lol!
nice job!
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

avatar

Number of posts : 2244
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Back in the Day   Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:26 am

I'm too young to remember any of the retro consoles except gamecube so I guess I'll choose that even though I only played SSBM on it at my friends house! Sad I really grerw up on the brilliant PS2

EDIT: lol! I'm the only one to vote GCN!

Jody2089geno wrote:
pugsly1000 wrote:
OFF TOPIC:jody 100 posts now? good job!

lol! 104 now lol!

well done on that(I'll catch up, don't you worry lol! ) and thanks a bunch for making me a member cheers

~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 2105
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Back in the Day   Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:41 pm

Man, I really had trouble deciding between the SNES and the Gamecube. I (technically dad) own all of those ( EXCEPT the N64 (& virtual boy, whatever that is.), so for me, the GC was what the N64 was for most you, only with games like Pikmin and Metroid Prime already (just on a side note, the first game I played on it was Ocarina of Time (That was...incredible to say the least. I didn't think it could ever be beaten until Twilight Princess and even then it was close) and of course the best overall RPG of all time - Skies of Arcadia (except for it's easy combat system that game is hands down THE BEST RPG of all time in my opinion.)

On the other hand I grew up with the SNES (My very first game was A Link to the Past. By total coincedince I've played a LoZ first on each system I've played except the Gameboy (the PS2 doesn't exactly count, lol).) and with great games like LttP and Super Metroid, not to mention Mario World and FFIII (a.k.a. FFVI) and more obscure, but awesome games like Brain Lord, Robotrek, and The Seventh Saga, it's all but impossible to beat.

Long story short, I voted for the SNES. HEY! I broke the tie! YEAH!
Back to top Go down
waaar81

avatar

Number of posts : 2366
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Back in the Day   Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:06 pm

Long live SNES and it's emulators ZNES and Snesx lol! Oh and they also have a DBZ RPG on the snes lol!
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 3626
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Back in the Day   Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:08 pm

SmashedBrother wrote:
Man, I really had trouble deciding between the SNES and the Gamecube. I (technically dad) own all of those ( EXCEPT the N64 (& virtual boy, whatever that is.), so for me, the GC was what the N64 was for most you, only with games like Pikmin and Metroid Prime already (just on a side note, the first game I played on it was Ocarina of Time (That was...incredible to say the least. I didn't think it could ever be beaten until Twilight Princess and even then it was close) and of course the best overall RPG of all time - Skies of Arcadia (except for it's easy combat system that game is hands down THE BEST RPG of all time in my opinion.)

On the other hand I grew up with the SNES (My very first game was A Link to the Past. By total coincedince I've played a LoZ first on each system I've played except the Gameboy (the PS2 doesn't exactly count, lol).) and with great games like LttP and Super Metroid, not to mention Mario World and FFIII (a.k.a. FFVI) and more obscure, but awesome games like Brain Lord, Robotrek, and The Seventh Saga, it's all but impossible to beat.

Long story short, I voted for the SNES. HEY! I broke the tie! YEAH!


you never played nintendo's best system lol!

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Back in the Day   

Back to top Go down
 
Nintendo Back in the Day
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!)
» WoW china is back+need to update to 3.1.3+new realmlist
» Bring back river!....and some others
» BRING BACK THE FUTURE!
» Watch ur Back....

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
For the Win! Gamer's Network :: Consoles and Platforms :: Nintendo Games and Consoles-
Jump to: