The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!
 
HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:34 pm
Latest topics
» So, what've you all been up to?
Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Thu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

» Woooooow! I bet no one remembers your 105 year old member :(
Fri May 02, 2014 1:21 am by SmashedBrother

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18060 messages in 766 subjects

Share | 
 

 Behind your Screen Name

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 2293
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Behind your Screen Name   Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:16 am

well...it's definitely original Yasser...and it's pretty cool...but for some odd reason Evil_Sushi is an amazing name! And as for Dark Paladin...isn't that one of Jody's names??

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
--Arrogance is Weakness
In order to possess pride, you must first possess shame.

--Which would you prefer? Cheap Happiness or sublime suffering?
Perhaps sometimes ignorance really is bliss...
Back to top Go down
http://ftwgamingnetwork.one-forum.net
Mega

avatar

Number of posts : 58
Age : 108

PostSubject: Re: Behind your Screen Name   Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:43 am

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
oh, and the '04' is my lucky number...4 is the number of the month(April) i met my girlfriend after all...

How about you guys?
So will you change your username when she breaks up with you?
IF I MEAN TTO SAY IF!
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

avatar

Number of posts : 2244
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Behind your Screen Name   Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:41 am

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
well...it's definitely original Yasser...and it's pretty cool...but for some odd reason Evil_Sushi is an amazing name! And as for Dark Paladin...isn't that one of Jody's names??

yeah I realised that after I posted it, oh well, it seems great minds think alike! Cool
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 3626
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Behind your Screen Name   Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:46 pm

firegremlin wrote:
ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
well...it's definitely original Yasser...and it's pretty cool...but for some odd reason Evil_Sushi is an amazing name! And as for Dark Paladin...isn't that one of Jody's names??

yeah I realised that after I posted it, oh well, it seems great minds think alike! Cool
~firegremlin~

go great minds! cheers

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 2293
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Behind your Screen Name   Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:41 am

@Yasser and Jody- Rolling Eyes

@Mega- lol IF that happened, i still wouldn't change it...i don't know why i like the number '4', but i always have since i was a kid...don't really get it but whatever.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
--Arrogance is Weakness
In order to possess pride, you must first possess shame.

--Which would you prefer? Cheap Happiness or sublime suffering?
Perhaps sometimes ignorance really is bliss...
Back to top Go down
http://ftwgamingnetwork.one-forum.net
firegremlin

avatar

Number of posts : 2244
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Behind your Screen Name   Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:27 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
@Yasser and Jody- Rolling Eyes

@Mega- lol IF that happened, i still wouldn't change it...i don't know why i like the number '4', but i always have since i was a kid...don't really get it but whatever.
you're just jealous! Wink
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
Mega

avatar

Number of posts : 58
Age : 108

PostSubject: Re: Behind your Screen Name   Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:05 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
@Yasser and Jody- Rolling Eyes

@Mega- lol IF that happened, i still wouldn't change it...i don't know why i like the number '4', but i always have since i was a kid...don't really get it but whatever.
"IF"? do i get a promotion for being the forth member?
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 3626
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Behind your Screen Name   Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:27 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:

@Mega- lol IF that happened, i still wouldn't change it...i don't know why i like the number '4', but i always have since i was a kid...don't really get it but whatever.

i have always liked the number 24

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
avatar

Number of posts : 1775
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Behind your Screen Name   Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:13 am

lol guys... stay on topic Wink
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 2293
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Behind your Screen Name   Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:45 am

I wonder why i call you 'Pugs' and not your real name, Carl....I call 'Imitation' Carlos, and 'Waaar' Mustafa', whais it about pugs that fits so well??? I mean, i just couldn't call you by your real name...it just doesn' suit you i guess....maybe you should get a name change!

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
--Arrogance is Weakness
In order to possess pride, you must first possess shame.

--Which would you prefer? Cheap Happiness or sublime suffering?
Perhaps sometimes ignorance really is bliss...
Back to top Go down
http://ftwgamingnetwork.one-forum.net
SmashedBrother
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 2105
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Behind your Screen Name   Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:36 pm

Because he's so cute? Wink

LOL, sorry Pugs! J/K

_________________
Forsaken...Lament!

The war to end all Waaars is coming.

R.I.P.qjr!

The Grim(lin) reaper has come!

Jordan.....Prepare for the Geno-cide!

We shall Battle and you shall Cry!

I'm SmashedBrother, but your Smashed Brothers!

Nobody messes with Texas!
Back to top Go down
---



Number of posts : 63
Age : 24

PostSubject: Beign the screen XD   Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:13 am

here you go, cant be more beigh the screen then taht lol
it's me drinking a morning cofee XD

dont mind the time on the clock... we'll say that it was Chronos's doing XD
Back to top Go down
waaar81

avatar

Number of posts : 2366
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Behind your Screen Name   Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:09 pm

hey why dont u post that pic in the pic thread
we would see it much bigger there!!
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 2293
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Behind your Screen Name   Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:41 pm

what's the deal with Enasepth's name? Did he just mix up the leters of his actual name or what? Or maybe he aleady told us and i just missed it...either wa explain yourself because this is a name thread!!! tongue

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
--Arrogance is Weakness
In order to possess pride, you must first possess shame.

--Which would you prefer? Cheap Happiness or sublime suffering?
Perhaps sometimes ignorance really is bliss...
Back to top Go down
http://ftwgamingnetwork.one-forum.net
firegremlin

avatar

Number of posts : 2244
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Behind your Screen Name   Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:38 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
what's the deal with Enasepth's name? Did he just mix up the leters of his actual name or what? Or maybe he aleady told us and i just missed it...either wa explain yourself because this is a name thread!!! tongue
is there a reason you havent explained your name yet cory?
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
avatar

Number of posts : 1775
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Behind your Screen Name   Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:17 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
I wonder why i call you 'Pugs' and not your real name, Carl....I call 'Imitation' Carlos, and 'Waaar' Mustafa', whais it about pugs that fits so well??? I mean, i just couldn't call you by your real name...it just doesn' suit you i guess....maybe you should get a name change!
that be weird changing my name to pugs...lol..maybe your so used to pugs it just sounds better?
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 2293
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: Behind your Screen Name   Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:36 pm

I just think the name suits you! Besides, You kind of remind me of a pug! Razz

And I did Gremlin...if you go back far enough...>_>

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
--Arrogance is Weakness
In order to possess pride, you must first possess shame.

--Which would you prefer? Cheap Happiness or sublime suffering?
Perhaps sometimes ignorance really is bliss...
Back to top Go down
http://ftwgamingnetwork.one-forum.net
waaar81

avatar

Number of posts : 2366
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Behind your Screen Name   Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:04 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
what's the deal with Enasepth's name? Did he just mix up the leters of his actual name or what? Or maybe he aleady told us and i just missed it...either wa explain yourself because this is a name thread!!! tongue

Yep thats exactly what he did! He told us on the old chat at kartsmashers I think
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
firegremlin

avatar

Number of posts : 2244
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Behind your Screen Name   Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:03 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
I just think the name suits you! Besides, You kind of remind me of a pug! Razz

And I did Gremlin...if you go back far enough...>_>
yeah but that ones too emo , whats the real reason?
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
avatar

Number of posts : 1775
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Behind your Screen Name   Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:05 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
I just think the name suits you! Besides, You kind of remind me of a pug! Razz
lol Cory... i hope you mean that in a good way lol
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

avatar

Number of posts : 2244
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Behind your Screen Name   Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:22 pm

pugsly1000 wrote:
ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
I just think the name suits you! Besides, You kind of remind me of a pug! Razz
lol Cory... i hope you mean that in a good way lol
how exactly can you say that in a good way?
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
SilensCaelum
Moderator


Number of posts : 616
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Behind your Screen Name   Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:32 pm

Its strange because I think everyone's screen names are very fitting, I couldn't picture any of you guys with different names. It's funny, because when I first came to the site, every one called me by my real name. So, I don't have much of a story behind my name. I wish I did. =/
Back to top Go down
http://Last.fm.com/thestardweller
firegremlin

avatar

Number of posts : 2244
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Behind your Screen Name   Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:37 am

Silens_Caelum wrote:
Its strange because I think everyone's screen names are very fitting, I couldn't picture any of you guys with different names. It's funny, because when I first came to the site, every one called me by my real name. So, I don't have much of a story behind my name. I wish I did. =/
what about silens caelum? what does that mean and why did you choose it?
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
avatar

Number of posts : 1775
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Behind your Screen Name   Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:51 pm

waaar started calling by my real name last night lol
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 2105
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Behind your Screen Name   Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:54 pm

Alright, I haven't been able to think of any great hints for my name (speaking of which I though we also had a Ken and Eric (EricDS) here? confused ) but there is a MAJOR hint about my name a ways back in this thread...although I wasn't NECESARILY the person who posted it...and another one in this post...

I'm great aren't I? Wink

Good Luck (I'll try and think of a better one in the mean time...)

_________________
Forsaken...Lament!

The war to end all Waaars is coming.

R.I.P.qjr!

The Grim(lin) reaper has come!

Jordan.....Prepare for the Geno-cide!

We shall Battle and you shall Cry!

I'm SmashedBrother, but your Smashed Brothers!

Nobody messes with Texas!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Behind your Screen Name   

Back to top Go down
 
Behind your Screen Name
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Full-screen Issue!
» Forza 4 - New Screen Caps
» How do I take a screen captcher on a pc?
» Collection items not in collection gift screen
» Screen resolution

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
For the Win! Gamer's Network :: FTW General Discussion :: The Living Room-
Jump to: