The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!
 
HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:34 pm
Latest topics
» So, what've you all been up to?
Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Thu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

» Woooooow! I bet no one remembers your 105 year old member :(
Fri May 02, 2014 1:21 am by SmashedBrother

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18060 messages in 766 subjects

Share | 
 

 What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Which are your top three favorites? (Multiple Choice!!!)
Legend of Zelda (the original)
3%
 3% [ 2 ]
Link's Adventure (The only side-scrolling LoZ)
3%
 3% [ 2 ]
A Link to the Past (The first to use a real story)
11%
 11% [ 7 ]
Ocarina of Time (should I just put "Cory" here?)
24%
 24% [ 15 ]
Majora's Mask
16%
 16% [ 10 ]
Oracle of Seasons
2%
 2% [ 1 ]
Oracle of Ages
2%
 2% [ 1 ]
Twilight Princess
22%
 22% [ 14 ]
Wind Waker
17%
 17% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 63
 

AuthorMessage
SmashedBrother
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 2105
Age : 25

PostSubject: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:05 am

CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE THREE!!! Is this the first Multiple Choice Poll on the forum?

I'll share my thoughts later (and believe me, I have plenty to say.)

Cool Cool

Oops

I didn't mean to leave that comment on OoT there. Oh well, LOL

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

btw, i forgot wind Waker for some reason...good thing the great and knowledgeable Cory remembered! cheers

@Cory - Evil or Very Mad for editing my post.

I also forgot the minish cap and four swords. How do you edit the polls. Is it mod-only?

_________________
Forsaken...Lament!

The war to end all Waaars is coming.

R.I.P.qjr!

The Grim(lin) reaper has come!

Jordan.....Prepare for the Geno-cide!

We shall Battle and you shall Cry!

I'm SmashedBrother, but your Smashed Brothers!

Nobody messes with Texas!


Last edited by SmashedBrother on Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:09 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot Wind Waker, an amazing game! i know. i also forgot minish ap and the Four Swords. ;()
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

avatar

Number of posts : 2244
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:41 pm

oh crap, now I feel really bad...I've haven't played a single legend of zelda game...ever Embarassed Crying or Very sad which one should i get?
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
waaar81

avatar

Number of posts : 2366
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:11 pm

Choose the same as me
Number 2 3 and 4 lol
Yay Im the first to vote

Well I chose link's advemture (aka Zelda II) cuz it was the first one to have action RPG in it!

I also chose LoZ a link to the past (SNES) because I really was in loved withthat game when it first came out for the SNES and spent hours on the game and had good graphics for that time and finished it at least 10 times already!

And finally I chose OoT just to make Cory happy and cuz I bought it on VC even thought I didnt start playing the game yet and heard so much good stuff about it and it's one of the only games that got a 10/10 in reviews
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 2293
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:50 am

wow...i can actually agree with Waaar on something for a change...but seriously dude, it's a sin that you aven't played it...it' a sin that MANY of you haven't played it..for god sakes, play Ocarina of Time...you'll be so happy you did it's not even funny!!!!!!

Oh, and I chose-
Ocarina of Time-#1
Wind Waker-#2
Majora's Mask-#3
Twilight Princess (would be #4)

I could go into a long rant about my choices, but it's too late and i'm too braindead for that right now...lol Suspect

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
--Arrogance is Weakness
In order to possess pride, you must first possess shame.

--Which would you prefer? Cheap Happiness or sublime suffering?
Perhaps sometimes ignorance really is bliss...
Back to top Go down
http://ftwgamingnetwork.one-forum.net
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 3626
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:41 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
wow...i can actually agree with Waaar on something for a change...but seriously dude, it's a sin that you aven't played it...it' a sin that MANY of you haven't played it..for god sakes, play Ocarina of Time...you'll be so happy you did it's not even funny!!!!!!

Oh, and I chose-
Ocarina of Time-#1
Wind Waker-#2
Majora's Mask-#3
Twilight Princess (would be #4)

I could go into a long rant about my choices, but it's too late and i'm too braindead for that right now...lol Suspect

i can sum everthing that would say into one world "LEGEND" am i right?

what i picked is
Twilight Princess-#1
Ocarina of time-#2
Link to the past-#3

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 3626
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:48 pm

toon link's new game for the wii (not true) but the video is really funny


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 2293
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:03 pm

That was a pretty amazing video Jody...I don't know how they did that!

By the way, has anyone noticed that OoT has the most votes? That isn't a coincidence...

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
--Arrogance is Weakness
In order to possess pride, you must first possess shame.

--Which would you prefer? Cheap Happiness or sublime suffering?
Perhaps sometimes ignorance really is bliss...
Back to top Go down
http://ftwgamingnetwork.one-forum.net
SmashedBrother
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 2105
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:13 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
That was a pretty amazing video Jody...I don't know how they did that!

By the way, has anyone noticed that OoT has the most votes? That isn't a coincidence...

Yeah....*cough*Admin Powers*cough*

_________________
Forsaken...Lament!

The war to end all Waaars is coming.

R.I.P.qjr!

The Grim(lin) reaper has come!

Jordan.....Prepare for the Geno-cide!

We shall Battle and you shall Cry!

I'm SmashedBrother, but your Smashed Brothers!

Nobody messes with Texas!
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

avatar

Number of posts : 2244
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:40 pm

SmashedBrother wrote:
ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
That was a pretty amazing video Jody...I don't know how they did that!

By the way, has anyone noticed that OoT has the most votes? That isn't a coincidence...

Yeah....*cough*Admin Powers*cough*
agreed *cough*Spoilt cory getting what he wants* (pretty long cough huh?)

anyway, I've only played TP Embarassed so I'm for that
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 3626
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:42 pm

i got something for u cory 2 videos but what i want u to hear is near the end

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



and at 8:10 i do not think there was no slip

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:54 pm

wow TP or OoT?????? that is an easy one TP hands down
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 3626
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:05 pm

way to go chad cheers

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
SmashedBrother
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 2105
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:16 pm

Jordan24Geno wrote:
ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
wow...i can actually agree with Waaar on something for a change...but seriously dude, it's a sin that you aven't played it...it' a sin that MANY of you haven't played it..for god sakes, play Ocarina of Time...you'll be so happy you did it's not even funny!!!!!!

Oh, and I chose-
Ocarina of Time-#1
Wind Waker-#2
Majora's Mask-#3
Twilight Princess (would be #4)

I could go into a long rant about my choices, but it's too late and i'm too braindead for that right now...lol Suspect

i can sum everthing that would say into one world "LEGEND" am i right?

what i picked is
Twilight Princess-#1
Ocarina of time-#2
Link to the past-#3

Great picks Jody! Those are exactly my choices!!!

I'll go into my long rant later

@Firegremlin - I'd advise you to play them all! You can't really go wrong, but you'd probably be best off starting off with A Link to the Past, then go to Ocarina of Time, and then either Majora's Mask or Twilight Princess.

_________________
Forsaken...Lament!

The war to end all Waaars is coming.

R.I.P.qjr!

The Grim(lin) reaper has come!

Jordan.....Prepare for the Geno-cide!

We shall Battle and you shall Cry!

I'm SmashedBrother, but your Smashed Brothers!

Nobody messes with Texas!
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

avatar

Number of posts : 2244
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:48 pm

SmashedBrother wrote:
@Firegremlin - I'd advise you to play them all! You can't really go wrong, but you'd probably be best off starting off with A Link to the Past, then go to Ocarina of Time, and then either Majora's Mask or Twilight Princess.
I'd love to play A Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask but how? I don't have an N64 or SNES or whatever console it's on. yes, I could in theory buy the games off the wii shop channel BUT that would cost at least 1500 points which is quite expensive to buy on games (my parents are really cheap when it comes to 'unimportant things' >_>)
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 2105
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:08 pm

firegremlin wrote:
SmashedBrother wrote:
@Firegremlin - I'd advise you to play them all! You can't really go wrong, but you'd probably be best off starting off with A Link to the Past, then go to Ocarina of Time, and then either Majora's Mask or Twilight Princess.
I'd love to play A Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask but how? I don't have an N64 or SNES or whatever console it's on. yes, I could in theory buy the games off the wii shop channel BUT that would cost at least 1500 points which is quite expensive to buy on games (my parents are really cheap when it comes to 'unimportant things' >_>)
~firegremlin~

How much are 1,500 points worth (preferably in $$$$)? I don't suppose you could talk them into it for a Christmas present? (EDIT: Do you celebrate cristmas?)


firegremlin wrote:
SmashedBrother wrote:
ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
That was a pretty amazing video Jody...I don't know how they did that!

By the way, has anyone noticed that OoT has the most votes? That isn't a coincidence...

Yeah....*cough*Admin Powers*cough*
agreed *cough*Spoilt cory getting what he wants* (pretty long cough huh?)

anyway, I've only played TP Embarassed so I'm for that
~firegremlin~

Do you mean *cough*Spoilt Cory getting what he wants*cough* Very Happy

That said *cough*yep*cough*

_________________
Forsaken...Lament!

The war to end all Waaars is coming.

R.I.P.qjr!

The Grim(lin) reaper has come!

Jordan.....Prepare for the Geno-cide!

We shall Battle and you shall Cry!

I'm SmashedBrother, but your Smashed Brothers!

Nobody messes with Texas!


Last edited by SmashedBrother on Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 2105
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:10 pm

firegremlin wrote:
SmashedBrother wrote:
ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
That was a pretty amazing video Jody...I don't know how they did that!

By the way, has anyone noticed that OoT has the most votes? That isn't a coincidence...

Yeah....*cough*Admin Powers*cough*
agreed *cough*Spoilt cory getting what he wants* (pretty long cough huh?)

anyway, I've only played TP Embarassed so I'm for that
~firegremlin~

Do you mean *cough*Spoil Cory getting what he wants*cough* Very Happy

_________________
Forsaken...Lament!

The war to end all Waaars is coming.

R.I.P.qjr!

The Grim(lin) reaper has come!

Jordan.....Prepare for the Geno-cide!

We shall Battle and you shall Cry!

I'm SmashedBrother, but your Smashed Brothers!

Nobody messes with Texas!
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 3626
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:19 pm

ok i want to make one thing clear

zelda OoT was the best game EVER....................







































IN 1999!


that was the past this is the future (or the present) but for a history major all u do care about is the past Rolling Eyes

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 2293
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:36 pm

just keep in mind that OoT was one of the only games to ever get a 10/10 on IGn when it was released. Too bad TP only got a 9.5, which i believe was about the same as wind Waker, (which is still a superior game!)

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
--Arrogance is Weakness
In order to possess pride, you must first possess shame.

--Which would you prefer? Cheap Happiness or sublime suffering?
Perhaps sometimes ignorance really is bliss...
Back to top Go down
http://ftwgamingnetwork.one-forum.net
SmashedBrother
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 2105
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:08 pm

@Jody - I wouldn't say that. Ocarina easily beat Windwaker and everything up until Twilight.

You know, when I first played TP I would have said that it easily beat Ocarina, just because it had been so darn long since I had played a REAL LoZ...but after reading Cory's arguments, I decided to replay it and.....I still think Twilight is better, mainly because of the story, but it definetly wasn't a hand's down victory....

P.S. Don't worry, in 7-8 years Cory will be raving at how great this game is, how dare Nintendo make a new game to take it's place, and that nothing could beat it.....just like he did with Ocarina and WindWaker....Razz

Just Kidding!!! lol!

_________________
Forsaken...Lament!

The war to end all Waaars is coming.

R.I.P.qjr!

The Grim(lin) reaper has come!

Jordan.....Prepare for the Geno-cide!

We shall Battle and you shall Cry!

I'm SmashedBrother, but your Smashed Brothers!

Nobody messes with Texas!
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 2105
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:08 pm

YOU LIKE WINDWAKER BETTER THAN TWILIGHT PRINCESS?!??!?!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

That's truly ironic. I was just thinking that all your arguments against TP being the best LoZ fit PERFECTLY on WW, lol. The graphics were part of it, but.....it didn't really feel like a LoZ game....The game was probably the easiest LoZ of all time.....and as for the story......let's not talk about that, lol.

It did have great music, the puzzles were good, and it was fun exploring an over-sized Lake Hylia. It just felt like the story wasn't there....it was just a bad excuse to keep going......and I hate Cel-shaded Link for killing Young Link Evil or Very Mad

IMHO Windwaker proves that Link's worst is still Nintendo's best.

To each his own, I guess....


P.S. As for IGN's rating, hmm Neutral

IGN is a good reviewer on the technical side of things (graphics, voice acting, etc... as opposed to story, gameplay, etc...), which is why Ocarina was a guarenteed winner and Twilight didn't stand a chance - Think about it - Ocarina was the first 3-D LoZ, with great graphics for it's day, it was one of the best games of all time, and Nintendo wasn't as far behind in graphics. Twlight only had the second...(remember, they're comparing it's graphics to the PS3....a 9.5 is pretty high rating, considering....)

_________________
Forsaken...Lament!

The war to end all Waaars is coming.

R.I.P.qjr!

The Grim(lin) reaper has come!

Jordan.....Prepare for the Geno-cide!

We shall Battle and you shall Cry!

I'm SmashedBrother, but your Smashed Brothers!

Nobody messes with Texas!
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 2293
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:05 pm

Well you bring up some good points Smashed. But I still maintain this list:

1.Ocarina of Time
2.Wind Waker
3.Majora's Mask
4.Twilight Princess

Why? I think ultimately because I was expecting so much more from Twilight Princess. Am I saying it's a bad game? no, not at all. The graphics were indeed good, and the storyline was original with Midna and such. HOWEVER, i still feel it lacked the charm the other games possessed. It almost felt forced to me, lik they were simply trying to appease the OOT crowd after a perceived loss with Wind Waker.

True, many people complained about WW's art style, even i had my doubts. But after playing it, I found it to be a refreshingly new start...I couldn't compare it to OOT in the same way, because it simply wasn't like OOT.

TP on the other hand TRIED to be OOT, it brought back all these little hints from the last game, and even had a storyline that was relatively similar. But for me, trying to be another game means i will criticize it more harshly. As i said, TP lacked the charm and character OOT had....every little aspect of OOT was memorable...right down to the average townsperson to the hidden holes across the world. And OOT had a real sense of adventure...there were hidden things everywhere, and you never knew what to expect..i just never felt that in TP.

And speaking of easy, TP was BY FAR the easiest Zelda game made. I never came close to dying, in fact, i wished I would die just for a bit of a challenge. Alas, it didn't happen. It might have been longer than WW, which was a plus, but I want quality over quantity...and even if some aspects of TP were cool, and there were some, like the Temple of Time and the massive, open world, it was ultimately the ending of the game which was the final nail in the coffin for me. Ganondorf was absent for most of the game, then all of a sudden you're fighting him, and when you win, he just collapses and it's over with. Link rides off, end of story.

Of course, I'll get some massive counter arguments, but I think some of the points i've made are indisputable if anyone has played these games in full.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
--Arrogance is Weakness
In order to possess pride, you must first possess shame.

--Which would you prefer? Cheap Happiness or sublime suffering?
Perhaps sometimes ignorance really is bliss...
Back to top Go down
http://ftwgamingnetwork.one-forum.net
firegremlin

avatar

Number of posts : 2244
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:49 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
Well you bring up some good points Smashed. But I still maintain this list:

1.Ocarina of Time
2.Wind Waker
3.Majora's Mask
4.Twilight Princess

Why? I think ultimately because I was expecting so much more from Twilight Princess. Am I saying it's a bad game? no, not at all. The graphics were indeed good, and the storyline was original with Midna and such. HOWEVER, i still feel it lacked the charm the other games possessed. It almost felt forced to me, lik they were simply trying to appease the OOT crowd after a perceived loss with Wind Waker.

True, many people complained about WW's art style, even i had my doubts. But after playing it, I found it to be a refreshingly new start...I couldn't compare it to OOT in the same way, because it simply wasn't like OOT.

TP on the other hand TRIED to be OOT, it brought back all these little hints from the last game, and even had a storyline that was relatively similar. But for me, trying to be another game means i will criticize it more harshly. As i said, TP lacked the charm and character OOT had....every little aspect of OOT was memorable...right down to the average townsperson to the hidden holes across the world. And OOT had a real sense of adventure...there were hidden things everywhere, and you never knew what to expect..i just never felt that in TP.

And speaking of easy, TP was BY FAR the easiest Zelda game made. I never came close to dying, in fact, i wished I would die just for a bit of a challenge. Alas, it didn't happen. It might have been longer than WW, which was a plus, but I want quality over quantity...and even if some aspects of TP were cool, and there were some, like the Temple of Time and the massive, open world, it was ultimately the ending of the game which was the final nail in the coffin for me. Ganondorf was absent for most of the game, then all of a sudden you're fighting him, and when you win, he just collapses and it's over with. Link rides off, end of story.

Of course, I'll get some massive counter arguments, but I think some of the points i've made are indisputable if anyone has played these games in full.
ok three things:
1) you write far too much! how can you play a game so intently as to write a whole essay on it?
2) if I say 'oot' to myself one more time I swear I'm going to kill someone
3) cory is an ocarina of time fanboy, end of story

~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 2293
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:10 pm

I'm still waiting for a good counter-argument....

clearly i wrote so much BECAUSE I love the game so much, making me a fan boy...fine, whatever...and don't say OOT, say Ocarina of Time lol

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
--Arrogance is Weakness
In order to possess pride, you must first possess shame.

--Which would you prefer? Cheap Happiness or sublime suffering?
Perhaps sometimes ignorance really is bliss...
Back to top Go down
http://ftwgamingnetwork.one-forum.net
SmashedBrother
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 2105
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:12 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
I'm still waiting for a good counter-argument....

clearly i wrote so much BECAUSE I love the game so much, making me a fan boy...fine, whatever...and don't say OOT, say Ocarina of Time lol

I promise not to disappoint, and I'll even keep it short when I get the chance. Just one thing for now - I'm not trying to change your "list". While I disager

_________________
Forsaken...Lament!

The war to end all Waaars is coming.

R.I.P.qjr!

The Grim(lin) reaper has come!

Jordan.....Prepare for the Geno-cide!

We shall Battle and you shall Cry!

I'm SmashedBrother, but your Smashed Brothers!

Nobody messes with Texas!
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 3626
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:59 pm

ign just did a history of zelda but the best part of it was a history quiz check it out [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)   

Back to top Go down
 
What are your favorite three Legend of Zeldas? (MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Favorite Dungeon (Ocarina of Time)
» What is your favorite BF2 kit ?
» Favorite Cuisine?
» Are you going to get The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword?
» Your Favorite Musical Decade/Era

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
For the Win! Gamer's Network :: Consoles and Platforms :: Nintendo Games and Consoles-
Jump to: