The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!
 
HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
    Log in
    Username:
    Password:
    Log in automatically: 
    :: I forgot my password
    Who is online?
    In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

    None

    Most users ever online was 52 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:34 pm
    Latest topics
    » So, what've you all been up to?
    Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

    » Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
    Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

    » Lets Play!
    Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

    » So, anyone still here?
    Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

    » Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
    Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

    » Gaming to do list
    Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

    » StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
    Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

    » Just Completed (insert game name)
    Thu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

    » Woooooow! I bet no one remembers your 105 year old member :(
    Fri May 02, 2014 1:21 am by SmashedBrother

    Search
     
     

    Display results as :
     
    Rechercher Advanced Search
    Statistics
    We have 116 registered users
    The newest registered user is nellradxkv

    Our users have posted a total of 18060 messages in 766 subjects

    Share | 
     

     your taunts

    Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    BrightScales
    Pug & Yoshi Fan!
    avatar

    Number of posts : 1775
    Age : 22

    PostSubject: your taunts   Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:15 am

    up: OVER THE TOP!!!
    down:GOOD GAME!
    right: ITS TIME TO BRAWL!
    left: PUGSLY BLAST!!!
    Back to top Go down
    firegremlin

    avatar

    Number of posts : 2244
    Age : 23

    PostSubject: Re: your taunts   Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:03 am

    up: BRISINGR!!
    left: NICE TRY
    right: BOOM!!!!!!!!HEADSHOT
    down: NICE SUICIDE
    ~firegremlin~
    Back to top Go down
    StarRoadWarrior
    Administrator
    avatar

    Number of posts : 3626
    Age : 28

    PostSubject: Re: your taunts   Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:00 pm

    lol mine change almost every week but what i have now is

    up: to the top!
    down: now u know y im awsome
    right: its time to duel
    left: git~R~done

    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
    TALL-A

    avatar

    Number of posts : 181
    Age : 26

    PostSubject: Re: your taunts   Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:15 am

    up:peace out
    down:not bad
    right: for the brotherhood
    left: hahaha
    Back to top Go down
    BrightScales
    Pug & Yoshi Fan!
    avatar

    Number of posts : 1775
    Age : 22

    PostSubject: Re: your taunts   Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:55 pm

    Jordan24Geno wrote:
    lol mine change almost every week but what i have now is

    up: to the top!
    down: now u know y im awsome
    right: its time to duel
    left: git~R~done
    i like your taunts..
    Back to top Go down
    StarRoadWarrior
    Administrator
    avatar

    Number of posts : 3626
    Age : 28

    PostSubject: Re: your taunts   Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:39 pm

    pugsly1000 wrote:
    Jordan24Geno wrote:
    lol mine change almost every week but what i have now is

    up: to the top!
    down: now u know y im awsome
    right: its time to duel
    left: git~R~done
    i like your taunts..

    thanks pugs but i have changed them again and i my keep them this way i hope. i will also post the meaning for each taunt

    Up: To The Top! ( what the southern mississippi football teams yells each time they win a game and i know that cory hates when i use the taunt lol)

    Down: now u know y im awsome (from a video called bowser kingdom episode 666 where geno blows everyone up the yells " its me M.F.now you know why im awsome!"

    Right: its time to duel! (yugioh)

    Left: Anarchy in the Galaxy ( i thought that cory would get the reference from no more heroes but i guess not )

    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
    firegremlin

    avatar

    Number of posts : 2244
    Age : 23

    PostSubject: Re: your taunts   Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:03 pm

    Jordan24Geno wrote:
    pugsly1000 wrote:
    Jordan24Geno wrote:
    lol mine change almost every week but what i have now is

    up: to the top!
    down: now u know y im awsome
    right: its time to duel
    left: git~R~done
    i like your taunts..

    thanks pugs but i have changed them again and i my keep them this way i hope. i will also post the meaning for each taunt

    Up: To The Top! ( what the southern mississippi football teams yells each time they win a game and i know that cory hates when i use the taunt lol)

    Down: now u know y im awsome (from a video called bowser kingdom episode 666 where geno blows everyone up the yells " its me M.F.now you know why im awsome!"

    Right: its time to duel! (yugioh)

    Left: Anarchy in the Galaxy ( i thought that cory would get the reference from no more heroes but i guess not )
    I showed you that! cheers
    ~firegremlin~
    Back to top Go down
    waaar81

    avatar

    Number of posts : 2366
    Age : 34

    PostSubject: Re: your taunts   Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:58 pm

    well here are mine:

    lol lmao
    red will bleed
    I need more power
    Objection
    Back to top Go down
    http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
    StarRoadWarrior
    Administrator
    avatar

    Number of posts : 3626
    Age : 28

    PostSubject: Re: your taunts   Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:23 pm

    firegremlin wrote:
    Jordan24Geno wrote:

    Down: now u know y im awsome (from a video called bowser kingdom episode 666 where geno blows everyone up the yells " its me M.F.now you know why im awsome!"

    I showed you that! cheers
    ~firegremlin~

    no u did not i say that video WAAAAAAY before u posted it Wink

    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp
    Forsaken Lament 44
    Administrator
    avatar

    Number of posts : 2293
    Age : 31

    PostSubject: Re: your taunts   Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:53 pm

    Sharing taunts with your sister can be a real pain in the butt, so we try to compromise...I'm sure you guys know mine all too well.

    Up: You Are Finished! (Sounds evil, I know)
    Down: Sorry? Did that hurt? (very cocky, but Skye's taunt!)
    Left: *Victory Dance* (bizarre, also Skye's)
    Right: Sayonara! (I guess this is mine...I like it because it's not too confrontational)

    And you know my others i switch to sometimes:
    "Honor to Fight You" & "Your Time is Up!"

    _________________
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    --Arrogance is Weakness
    In order to possess pride, you must first possess shame.

    --Which would you prefer? Cheap Happiness or sublime suffering?
    Perhaps sometimes ignorance really is bliss...
    Back to top Go down
    http://ftwgamingnetwork.one-forum.net
    SmashedBrother
    Administrator
    avatar

    Number of posts : 2105
    Age : 25

    PostSubject: Re: your taunts   Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:01 pm

    How many characters max can a taunt have?

    _________________
    Forsaken...Lament!

    The war to end all Waaars is coming.

    R.I.P.qjr!

    The Grim(lin) reaper has come!

    Jordan.....Prepare for the Geno-cide!

    We shall Battle and you shall Cry!

    I'm SmashedBrother, but your Smashed Brothers!

    Nobody messes with Texas!
    Back to top Go down
    firegremlin

    avatar

    Number of posts : 2244
    Age : 23

    PostSubject: Re: your taunts   Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:36 pm

    SmashedBrother wrote:
    How many characters max can a taunt have?
    what do you mean?
    ~firegremlin~
    Back to top Go down
    SmashedBrother
    Administrator
    avatar

    Number of posts : 2105
    Age : 25

    PostSubject: Re: your taunts   Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:10 pm

    firegremlin wrote:
    SmashedBrother wrote:
    How many characters max can a taunt have?
    what do you mean?
    ~firegremlin~

    How many letters, spaces, etc can a taunt have?

    _________________
    Forsaken...Lament!

    The war to end all Waaars is coming.

    R.I.P.qjr!

    The Grim(lin) reaper has come!

    Jordan.....Prepare for the Geno-cide!

    We shall Battle and you shall Cry!

    I'm SmashedBrother, but your Smashed Brothers!

    Nobody messes with Texas!
    Back to top Go down
    Guest
    Guest



    PostSubject: Re: your taunts   Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:08 am

    SmashedBrother wrote:
    firegremlin wrote:
    SmashedBrother wrote:
    How many characters max can a taunt have?
    what do you mean?
    ~firegremlin~

    How many letters, spaces, etc can a taunt have?

    I think it's about 20 or so, my biggest taunt is "Long Live CRIMSON!!!" and I recall the 3 exclamation marks maxed it out.
    Back to top Go down
    firegremlin

    avatar

    Number of posts : 2244
    Age : 23

    PostSubject: Re: your taunts   Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:06 am

    Certain Victory 42 wrote:
    SmashedBrother wrote:
    firegremlin wrote:
    SmashedBrother wrote:
    How many characters max can a taunt have?
    what do you mean?
    ~firegremlin~

    How many letters, spaces, etc can a taunt have?

    I think it's about 20 or so, my biggest taunt is "Long Live CRIMSON!!!" and I recall the 3 exclamation marks maxed it out.
    yeah you can get a decent amount of taunting into one taunt but the only bad bit is that it doesn't have wordwrap!
    ~firegremlin~
    Back to top Go down
    Zotendo

    avatar

    Number of posts : 41
    Age : 23

    PostSubject: Re: your taunts   Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:02 pm

    Up-Ima firin mah lazers
    Down- Too fast for you???
    Left-We are teh win
    Right-Mission Complete
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content




    PostSubject: Re: your taunts   

    Back to top Go down
     
    your taunts
    Back to top 
    Page 1 of 1
     Similar topics
    -
    » Taunts Of The Clown 4CPU

    Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    For the Win! Gamer's Network :: Consoles and Platforms :: Nintendo Games and Consoles-
    Jump to: