The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!
 
HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:34 pm
Latest topics
» So, what've you all been up to?
Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Thu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

» Woooooow! I bet no one remembers your 105 year old member :(
Fri May 02, 2014 1:21 am by SmashedBrother

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18060 messages in 766 subjects

Share | 
 

 worst character in brawl?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: worst character in brawl?   Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:01 pm

Jody2089geno wrote:
pugsly1000 wrote:
l33tsmasher wrote:
worst character? NONE OF THEM! ITS THE PLAYER WHO PLAYS THEM THAT MAKES THEM BAD! like pikachu could be the most non spam character but people spam him anyway. why? because THEY MUST SUCK AT BRAWL! its a true thing.
agreed

me too

" any character can be good if you use them right"
Everyone who says this is an idiot, some characters just flat out suck,.. no matter what, get over it. If a snake player and a sonic player fight sonic can win, that doesnt instantly make sonic good ,.. if the two players are outmatched in skill then it has no point but if they are matched in skill and sonic wins, the fact is that sonic is still worse than snake even if sonic wins.
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
avatar

Number of posts : 1775
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: worst character in brawl?   Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:24 pm

Zosh wrote:


" any character can be good if you use them right"
Everyone who says this is an idiot, some characters just flat out suck,.. no matter what, get over it. If a snake player and a sonic player fight sonic can win, that doesnt instantly make sonic good ,.. if the two players are outmatched in skill then it has no point but if they are matched in skill and sonic wins, the fact is that sonic is still worse than snake even if sonic wins.
thanks for calling me an idiot Mad
Back to top Go down
BrawlBrotherKOking

avatar

Number of posts : 156
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: worst character in brawl?   Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:15 pm

I am Sorry Pugs I dont think you are an idiot Surprised

Hmmm... I agree to an extend Zosh all characters are good to an extend but characters like lets say Mario are pathetic and well Bowser wich are easily taken advantage of are well ... kind of sucky



The King king

and his royal pet elephant


PS: My royal pet elephant syas mario SUCKS! lol
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: worst character in brawl?   Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:47 pm

haha i guess its button lag or something because i still dont understand why ppl here think mario sucks. with him being the most "balanced" char. it has to be lag or... your just playing sucky mario players
Back to top Go down
BrawlBrotherKOking

avatar

Number of posts : 156
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: worst character in brawl?   Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:10 pm

Maybe he is the most balance or maybe I am playing sucky mario players but Mario Like I said relly's to much on making your opponent make a mistake and that Fluud thing sucks even if you hit your opponent dead on it doesn't always work <___________< and even if you hit your opponent with the cape it doesn't mean it will work agaisnt good players like everybody here hmmm but mario has the meteor smashe going for him but his recovery is not the best in fact he is easily taken advantage off let me know what you think


The King king

and his royal pet elephant
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
avatar

Number of posts : 1775
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: worst character in brawl?   Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:19 am

BrawlBrotherKOking wrote:
I am Sorry Pugs I dont think you are an idiot
thanks
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

avatar

Number of posts : 2244
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: worst character in brawl?   Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:32 am

Zosh wrote:
haha i guess its button lag or something because i still dont understand why ppl here think mario sucks. with him being the most "balanced" char. it has to be lag or... your just playing sucky mario players

because he's is the most "balanced" character he is O.K. at everything but not good at anything!

pugsly1000 wrote:
everyone can spam in there own way...

how does captain falcon spam?

~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 2105
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: worst character in brawl?   Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:54 pm

firegremlin wrote:
Zosh wrote:
haha i guess its button lag or something because i still dont understand why ppl here think mario sucks. with him being the most "balanced" char. it has to be lag or... your just playing sucky mario players

because he's is the most "balanced" character he is O.K. at everything but not good at anything!

pugsly1000 wrote:
everyone can spam in there own way...

how does captain falcon spam?

~firegremlin~

His knee-jerk attack.

_________________
Forsaken...Lament!

The war to end all Waaars is coming.

R.I.P.qjr!

The Grim(lin) reaper has come!

Jordan.....Prepare for the Geno-cide!

We shall Battle and you shall Cry!

I'm SmashedBrother, but your Smashed Brothers!

Nobody messes with Texas!
Back to top Go down
waaar81

avatar

Number of posts : 2366
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: worst character in brawl?   Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:12 pm

Knee of justice rules

Falcon Punch!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
avatar

Number of posts : 1775
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: worst character in brawl?   Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:29 pm

firegremlin wrote:
Zosh wrote:
haha i guess its button lag or something because i still dont understand why ppl here think mario sucks. with him being the most "balanced" char. it has to be lag or... your just playing sucky mario players

because he's is the most "balanced" character he is O.K. at everything but not good at anything!

pugsly1000 wrote:
everyone can spam in there own way...

how does captain falcon spam?

~firegremlin~
captain falcon uses his b atack too much
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

avatar

Number of posts : 2244
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: worst character in brawl?   Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:26 pm

but that takes ages to charge up and so isn't very effective if you're trying to spam...
~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 2293
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: worst character in brawl?   Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:46 am

spamming just means you do the same move repeatedly...it doesn't necessarily mean it's gonna be all that effective...

While I noticed you guys were talking abotu Mario, you have to admit that Sakurai killed both him and Samus...these characters used to be the most popular, but now adays, no one plays them...it's rally too bad...especially since these charactrs are so important to Nintendo in general.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
--Arrogance is Weakness
In order to possess pride, you must first possess shame.

--Which would you prefer? Cheap Happiness or sublime suffering?
Perhaps sometimes ignorance really is bliss...
Back to top Go down
http://ftwgamingnetwork.one-forum.net
waaar81

avatar

Number of posts : 2366
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: worst character in brawl?   Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:22 pm

Well I still like playing with samus (even if I kinda suck with her) But still she is fun to play with. And I never liked mario since SSB on the N64!
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
TALL-A

avatar

Number of posts : 181
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: worst character in brawl?   Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:27 am

for me the worst charecter is jiggly. she has some good air attacks and her down b is good as well. I think its the fact that she is the easyest charicter eo get out.in other words shes too light. i was at 50% and i got knocked out by ganons worlock punch. that and im SD proned with her.
Back to top Go down
firegremlin

avatar

Number of posts : 2244
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: worst character in brawl?   Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:53 pm

TALL-A wrote:
for me the worst charecter is jiggly. she has some good air attacks and her down b is good as well. I think its the fact that she is the easyest charicter eo get out.in other words shes too light. i was at 50% and i got knocked out by ganons worlock punch. that and im SD proned with her.
although I agree that jiglypuff is probably the worst character in the game because of her weight and strength, she certainly isn't bad. in the right hands jiggz can be deadly with moves like WoP and Rest, watch these videos as proof:

and

~firegremlin~
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
avatar

Number of posts : 1775
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: worst character in brawl?   Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:51 pm

i disagree that jiggly is the worst... shes just not as played as others... I mean all the characters are bad to different people like i think meta knight stinks, but someone out there probably thinks different.
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 3626
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: worst character in brawl?   Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:20 pm

pugsly1000 wrote:
i disagree that jiggly is the worst... shes just not as played as others... I mean all the characters are bad to different people like i think meta knight stinks, but someone out there probably thinks different.

its funny that u say that. if u follow the teir list (TR4Q LOL!) i dont but the number one is meta knight and i find that really weird

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp;amp;amp
waaar81

avatar

Number of posts : 2366
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: worst character in brawl?   Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:12 pm

Ya I agree alot of people thinks yoshi is bad and also for samus but I disagree with them they are really good players out there with them!
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 2293
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: worst character in brawl?   Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:10 pm

Well, like anything else, it really is a matter of opinion. Clealry some don't like Jiggly, and some do...same with Mario and whoever else...but i think there is proof that some characters are just not as used as others...now that could really be judged on their popularity, but you simply don't see some characters nearly as much. Like i said before, you just never see Mario or ROB or normal samus...you really don't even see Jiggly or Pokemon Trainer very much...You know how much I hate the Tier list, but there could be some truth to it...i mean, most of the characters i just mentioned are considered 'bottom' tier after all...

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
--Arrogance is Weakness
In order to possess pride, you must first possess shame.

--Which would you prefer? Cheap Happiness or sublime suffering?
Perhaps sometimes ignorance really is bliss...
Back to top Go down
http://ftwgamingnetwork.one-forum.net
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!
avatar

Number of posts : 1775
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: worst character in brawl?   Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:49 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
Well, like anything else, it really is a matter of opinion. Clealry some don't like Jiggly, and some do...same with Mario and whoever else...but i think there is proof that some characters are just not as used as others...now that could really be judged on their popularity, but you simply don't see some characters nearly as much. Like i said before, you just never see Mario or ROB or normal samus...you really don't even see Jiggly or Pokemon Trainer very much...You know how much I hate the Tier list, but there could be some truth to it...i mean, most of the characters i just mentioned are considered 'bottom' tier after all...
my point exactly
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 3626
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: worst character in brawl?   Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:48 pm

it all depends on your style of fighter you are. i guess the best way to be is to be all-around and that is really hard because no fighter is all around

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=819220343&amp;amp;amp
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 2293
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: worst character in brawl?   Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:06 pm

I think all characters can be good in the right hands, and I think some characters are more "moderate", or more all around than others. What I mean is I think there are certain "basic" character templates, which I would consider to be the more humanoid characters. Of course, they're all different, especially with their special moves, but i think that if you look at their jumps, A attacks, or smashes, you will find some similarities, making them all pretty close.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
--Arrogance is Weakness
In order to possess pride, you must first possess shame.

--Which would you prefer? Cheap Happiness or sublime suffering?
Perhaps sometimes ignorance really is bliss...
Back to top Go down
http://ftwgamingnetwork.one-forum.net
Zotendo

avatar

Number of posts : 41
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: worst character in brawl?   Sat May 16, 2009 9:59 pm

WARNING: RANT AHEAD

It would be almost impossible to balance a game of unlike characters(Even "clones" have MAJOR DIFFERENCES). I don't know for sure who the worst character in brawl is...But I would guess Ganondorf because he's just a slower form of Ike/CF basically, despite his power, most of his moves and recovery tactics are easily gimped, and he lacks the speed to come up with an efficient way to stop a faster opponent from defending his attacks, unless your just a godly player..... :3
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 2293
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: worst character in brawl?   Mon May 18, 2009 4:50 pm

Personally I like Ganondorf...I don't really play him much, but he's fun when I do play him...the only gripe I have with him is his crappy recovery!

I'm not sure if I said this before, but I'm going to go with Mario...they destroyed him and I find him useless. It's a shame...especially when you consider him being the mascot of the entire company.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
--Arrogance is Weakness
In order to possess pride, you must first possess shame.

--Which would you prefer? Cheap Happiness or sublime suffering?
Perhaps sometimes ignorance really is bliss...
Back to top Go down
http://ftwgamingnetwork.one-forum.net
SmashedBrother
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 2105
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: worst character in brawl?   Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:26 pm

I would say that, while I like playing Ganondorf from time to time, he's the worst character as far as winning goes anyway. He's powerful, but he can't combo, and all his attacks (except a couple wimpy ones) leave him totally vulnerable.

_________________
Forsaken...Lament!

The war to end all Waaars is coming.

R.I.P.qjr!

The Grim(lin) reaper has come!

Jordan.....Prepare for the Geno-cide!

We shall Battle and you shall Cry!

I'm SmashedBrother, but your Smashed Brothers!

Nobody messes with Texas!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: worst character in brawl?   

Back to top Go down
 
worst character in brawl?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Warmachine Character Jack Updgrade Kits
» Destiny of the Dreamweaver Character Profiles
» Worst interruption
» Undead Character Looks Different in Us Client
» Romanstein Character Evolution Chart

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
For the Win! Gamer's Network :: Consoles and Platforms :: Nintendo Games and Consoles-
Jump to: