The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:34 pm
Latest topics
» So, what've you all been up to?
Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Thu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

» Woooooow! I bet no one remembers your 105 year old member :(
Fri May 02, 2014 1:21 am by SmashedBrother

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18060 messages in 766 subjects

Share | 

Animal Crossing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
firegremlin

Number of posts : 2244

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing   Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:22 pm

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
yes, as far as I've heard, you haven't done anything online but terrorize Carlos so far...lol
I hear that's what stephane does as well - but is there something wrong with that? I mean, that would be the main reason why I'd get LGTTC
~firegremlin~

LOL! I think I might end up getting it...eventually...
Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator

Number of posts : 3626

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing   Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:57 pm

PUGS AND EN I NEED YOUR CODE!!!! and what is lgttc?????

edit o it means lets go to the city right?

StarRoadWarrior
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing   Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:34 pm

it is now time to got to the city and do a review unlike my last reviews i will tell the good things and the bad and tell if i recommend you buy it rent it or just save your money.

Animal Crossing: City Folk's gameplay is built upon the gameplay of previous Animal Crossing games. The Wii Remote pointer and motion controls can be used for handling tools, such as axes, fishing rods and bug-catching nets. Also, players live in individual houses spread apart from each other, unlike Animal Crossing, in which all four houses are located in a central plaza, and Animal Crossing: Wild World, in which all players share one house. Each town begins with six animal residents, and can grow to a maximum of ten. In previous iterations of Animal Crossing, the player is only able to customize clothes as a whole; in City Folk, players can now customize the front, back and the sleeves of clothes if they choose; these are called "Pro" designs.

The player will be able to celebrate as time progresses several real world holidays, such as Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Thanksgiving, Fourth of July, Easter and Halloween, although they are named differently in the game itself.Animal Crossing: City Folk's gameplay is built upon the gameplay of previous Animal Crossing games. The Wii Remote pointer and motion controls can be used for handling tools, such as axes, fishing rods and bug-catching nets. Also, players live in individual houses spread apart from each other, unlike Animal Crossing, in which all four houses are located in a central plaza, and Animal Crossing: Wild World, in which all players share one house. Each town begins with six animal residents, and can grow to a maximum of ten. In previous iterations of Animal Crossing, the player is only able to customize clothes as a whole; in City Folk, players can now customize the front, back and the sleeves of clothes if they choose; these are called "Pro" designs.

The player will be able to celebrate as time progresses several real world holidays, such as Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Thanksgiving, Fourth of July, Easter and Halloween, although they are named differently in the game itself. Holiday-associated characters from previous games return, as well as new additions such as Zipper T. the Easter Bunny, Pavè (a peacock who celebrates "Festivale"), and Nat (a chameleon who hosts the "Bug-off"). Holiday-associated characters from previous games return, as well as new additions such as Zipper T. the Easter Bunny, Pavè (a peacock who celebrates "Festivale"), and Nat (a chameleon who hosts the "Bug-off").

one of the good things is that nothing is the same sometimes even the villagers are not the same. every day is a new chance to do something new even the weather changes. one bad thing nothing is the same. and what i mean by that is that if given a task like deliver a gift to a villager so i went to the villagers home only to find that he was not there then i searched to entire town and after going in a complete circle i found who i was looking for next to his home. a little frustrated but glad to get a rare item after the gift exchange.

with this game there is sooooooooooo much to do like bug collecting, fishing, collecting all the furniture for a theme for your home and not to foget paying of your home debt to that cheep tom nook. with all of this said i say BUY IT!

StarRoadWarrior
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing   Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:43 pm

leesburg

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing   Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:56 pm

hmmm is it a good game >???? i was thinking about getting it
Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!

Number of posts : 1775

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing   Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:06 pm

leesburg wrote:
hmmm is it a good game >???? i was thinking about getting it
Its quite fun! look at my review for a good idea of what you would be buying!
BTW Welcome to the site leeburg!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing   

Back to top Go down

Animal Crossing
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2