The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:34 pm
Latest topics
» So, what've you all been up to?
Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Thu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

» Woooooow! I bet no one remembers your 105 year old member :(
Fri May 02, 2014 1:21 am by SmashedBrother

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18060 messages in 766 subjects

Share | 

DOA 4 REVIew

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
webweaver

Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: DOA 4 REVIew   Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:42 pm

so i was at game stop and they had dead or alive 4 for $12 of corse since iv had every doa ever i had to pick it up. if ur all not up to date about doa its a fighting game that introduched a few machanics into it that made it allot of fun. for exsample street fighter its basic ur got your chars that r fun and not clones of like every one else uv got tekken witch is more technical and if ur gonna play against a good player u have to really plan out ur next move or get ur face stomped in. doa is a combo of tekken and street fighter. its a fast paced fighter that if u make a wrong move well lets say ur gonna loose pretty hard. its not like rock paper scissors but i mean if u kick and they duk they wont get hit and they can either WATCH U FINISH YOUR KICK... or throw a quick leg sweep in and knock u off balance. the cool thing they put in doa is the counter machanic lets say they throw a high kick well if u react fast enuf u can hit back x and stop there attack and hit them with a counter attack. so it makes it so that u can play defensiv or offensiv or switch between them veary fast. i think its fun and makes the game alot more interesting cuz it can go from extreamly slow to HOLY SHIT WTF fast in a heart beat. well doa 4 doesnt stray to far from there heart of combat. ur got counters and there amazing graphics in terms of combat its the same as the rest. WITCH IS A GOOD THING the only problem is they changed one thing about the combo system witch u REALLY have to ajust to... if they kick u have to hit forword kick and if they punch u have to hit back punch... it doesnt sound like much but if uv been playing doa since dead or alive 1 its a change that = a beach. besides that the game is fun and worth buying. oh yeah they also have a clone of master chief from halo in it. its sparten 271 or sumthing like that i forget the # its not big to me... but SHE yes its a femail sparten she is fun cuz u can stick them with plasma granades witch its funny as hell mid combat just to grab them and slam a granade in there head and kick them away just to sit and watch them exsplode idk about u but thats sum funny shit.. well wat ever in terms of game play i would say its great but a few changes = a beach, graphics its stunning not much else u can say, in terms of how much work they put into it u can tell with eas this isnt a game they just slamed together and threw at teh shelf they only made 1 new doa for xbox and that was on realeas and they spend all the time making a new one for the realeas of the 360 so it was a few years in the making and holy shit does it show. id drop it a 9 1/2 out of 10 its fun and worth buying if ur a fan if fighters plus its cheep now cuz it came out on realeas so go pick it up cuz its a great buy for the curent price.. well peace out
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: DOA 4 REVIew   Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:35 am

dude...awesome review...the game sounds pretty bad ass. I just have three questions:
1. Does the game have a mode for Live?
2. Can you post a vid?
3. Does the game feature lovely ladies? And if so, can you post a vid including those lovely ladies?

haha...thanks. I think I may pick this one up...sounds good for the price. Cool

--Which would you prefer? Cheap Happiness or sublime suffering?
Perhaps sometimes ignorance really is bliss...
Back to top Go down
http://ftwgamingnetwork.one-forum.net
webweaver

PostSubject: Re: DOA 4 REVIew   Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:52 pm

theres the basic cast of chars of doa 4
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
heres my fav ending movie btw it looks so much better on the game cuz of the quality
and yes it has xbox live and yes the ladys r amazing!!!!
Back to top Go down
waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: DOA 4 REVIew   Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:32 pm

Damn almost half of the players are hot chicks lol

Oh I remember that game the ninja is ryu hyubasa or something like that right?
And here is a video of the actual game play. It looks more like tekken in my opinion. I remember whe I used to play the second one I think at the arcades, not sure if it was the second one or first but the images are way better now.

Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
webweaver

PostSubject: Re: DOA 4 REVIew   Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:59 pm

tekken is more of a thinking mans fighter id like to think. tekken is a slower paced fighter in the sence were its more counter and wait from wat i know. i play them both its one of those things were i will either depending on my mood
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DOA 4 REVIew   

Back to top Go down

DOA 4 REVIew
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1