The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:34 pm
Latest topics
» So, what've you all been up to?
Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Thu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

» Woooooow! I bet no one remembers your 105 year old member :(
Fri May 02, 2014 1:21 am by SmashedBrother

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18060 messages in 766 subjects

Share | 

Dead Rising wii ......FAILS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Dead Rising wii ......FAILS   Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:28 pm

Here is a video review

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Personnally after seeing the video I was really disappointed cuz usually zombie shooting games are quite fun and good but this one looks so bad that I dont even think I would rent it.

IGN score 6.9 . I would have given even less.
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: Dead Rising wii ......FAILS   Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:29 pm

My god...those graphics are just miserable...there is really NO excuse for that BS! And they took out the photography? I mean, why do developers who make wii games do stupid crap like that??? You'd think that photography would have been perfect with the Wii controls...guess Capcom thought differently...

...wow...what a disappointment...

--Which would you prefer? Cheap Happiness or sublime suffering?
Perhaps sometimes ignorance really is bliss...
Back to top Go down
http://ftwgamingnetwork.one-forum.net
waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: Dead Rising wii ......FAILS   Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:33 pm

Yep I guess so. And I dont understand how the graphics can be so bad when other games on wii ave so much beter graphics, like corruption or RE 4. I gues they got lazy and just threw the game and hope d it would sell if the price was low. Sounds like Red Steel but that was the first one on the wii so it has an excuse lol.
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator

Number of posts : 3626

PostSubject: Re: Dead Rising wii ......FAILS   Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:59 am

i moved the topic to the wii forum

i have lost faith in you guys

there is finally a game out that gets a decent score AND U GUYS STILL COMPLAIN! Rolling Eyes i think that if there is any news about nintendo you guys just bash it

NEW FLASH!!!

NINTENDO HAS JUST BOUGHT OUT MICOSOFT AND SONY

"oh that is the worst news every i will never play a game again" Laughing

now i have not complained on any thing about graphics that does not make the game for me its the actual gameplay that makes the game and photography???? confused is this a shooting game or taking the "shot" game? scratch i almost never listen to what any reviewer says i will ether try the game out myself by borrowing the game from a friend that has it or rent it for just 3 bucks at the local video game rent place and then make my judgment of the game if the game is bad all that i really lost was just 3 bucks and maybe an hour on gameplay. i may in fact stop by that game store to see if they have it because im cool like that Wink

PostSubject: Re: Dead Rising wii ......FAILS   Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:18 am

Star Road Warrior wrote:
i moved the topic to the wii forum

i have lost faith in you guys

there is finally a game out that gets a decent score AND U GUYS STILL COMPLAIN! Rolling Eyes i think that if there is any news about nintendo you guys just bash it

NEW FLASH!!!

NINTENDO HAS JUST BOUGHT OUT MICOSOFT AND SONY

"oh that is the worst news every i will never play a game again" Laughing

now i have not complained on any thing about graphics that does not make the game for me its the actual gameplay that makes the game and photography???? confused is this a shooting game or taking the "shot" game? scratch i almost never listen to what any reviewer says i will ether try the game out myself by borrowing the game from a friend that has it or rent it for just 3 bucks at the local video game rent place and then make my judgment of the game if the game is bad all that i really lost was just 3 bucks and maybe an hour on gameplay. i may in fact stop by that game store to see if they have it because im cool like that Wink

I think you need to stop watching Zero Punctuation for a bit, sounding too much like Yahtzee there.
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: Dead Rising wii ......FAILS   Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:17 pm

Well Jody, you make good points...but the problem here is not the game itself, it's the laziness of the developers. I watched videos for the 360 version, and the graphics on that weren't nearly as good as some of the better wii games(like Galaxy or RE4)...so why the hell did they have to cut the graphics in half here? What it comes down to are not the tiny specifics...but instead, the cheap tricks of developers who want to make a quick buck by putting forth no work. And besides, Why take OUT stuff? Wouldn't that actually take more work than to just leave it in? The whole thing just makes no sense, and yet it happens so often with the wii. confused

--Which would you prefer? Cheap Happiness or sublime suffering?
Perhaps sometimes ignorance really is bliss...
Back to top Go down
http://ftwgamingnetwork.one-forum.net
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dead Rising wii ......FAILS   Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:59 pm

The Burning Soul wrote:
Star Road Warrior wrote:

I think you need to stop watching Zero Punctuation for a bit, sounding too much like Yahtzee there.

well i hope to take his job soon Wink but seriously that is the point of a GAME the GAMEplay if we got them for the graphics then now one would of played the first star fox game it look really bad and yet it was one of the most sold games for the SNES

StarRoadWarrior
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dead Rising wii ......FAILS   Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:56 am

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
Well Jody, you make good points...but the problem here is not the game itself, it's the laziness of the developers. I watched videos for the 360 version, and the graphics on that weren't nearly as good as some of the better wii games(like Galaxy or RE4)...so why the hell did they have to cut the graphics in half here? What it comes down to are not the tiny specifics...but instead, the cheap tricks of developers who want to make a quick buck by putting forth no work. And besides, Why take OUT stuff? Wouldn't that actually take more work than to just leave it in? The whole thing just makes no sense, and yet it happens so often with the wii. confused

now i may be 100% wrong but i believe that the developers do not do it on purpose because just like he said in the video the wii is not a very powerful system and that is true the xbox is almost 3 times the size of the wii and 3 times as powerful so some cut backs had to be made yes it is sad then next Nintendo project or the next wii update needs to make it more powerful i do believe that this is the most lacking point in the wii

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead Rising wii ......FAILS   

Back to top Go down

Dead Rising wii ......FAILS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1