The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:34 pm
Latest topics
» So, what've you all been up to?
Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Thu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

» Woooooow! I bet no one remembers your 105 year old member :(
Fri May 02, 2014 1:21 am by SmashedBrother

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18060 messages in 766 subjects

Share | 

Best/Worst/Funniest/Embarrassing Gaming Moments.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SmashedBrother
Administrator

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Best/Worst/Funniest/Embarrassing Gaming Moments.....   Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:36 pm

Post all your incredible victorys, embarrassing mistakes, frustrating defeats, and times when you had to pause the game because you were laughing too hard to play it.

Here are a few of mine -

Best: (Smash Bros Melee)I was fighting a two-on-one (I was the one) at Final Destination. We were all down to one life & high damage. We were batting on the edge and I did a down thrust in mid-air and FIRE SPIKED ONE, And SENT THE OTHER FLYING OFF THE STAGE!!! V Wink Cool

Funniest: (Battlefront I) You know how Jedi are invincible on the first game, right? (I think everyone here has played SWBF) Well, I was fighting as a clone trooper on Kamino and I saw Count Dooku on the very edge of one of the platforms, so I threw a grenade at him in hopes of knocking him off the edge. Instead he ran out of range of my grenade.....RIGHT OFF THE EDGE OF THE PLATFORM!!! I was laughing like heck, until he suddenly appeared right behind me and killed me Shocked Sad oh well.

The war to end all Waaars is coming.

R.I.P.qjr!

The Grim(lin) reaper has come!

Jordan.....Prepare for the Geno-cide!

We shall Battle and you shall Cry!

I'm SmashedBrother, but your Smashed Brothers!

Nobody messes with Texas!
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Best/Worst/Funniest/Embarrassing Gaming Moments.....   Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:17 pm

Another hilarious one from Battlefront I - You know how thanks to some glitch, vehicles can kill Jedi? Well, there was a Hailfire droid on Genosis with an AI droid inside, and it ran over Count Dooku! (With friends like this, who needs enemies?)

Post 1,200!!!

R.I.P.qjr!

Back to top Go down
l33tsmasher

Number of posts : 221

PostSubject: Re: Best/Worst/Funniest/Embarrassing Gaming Moments.....   Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:08 pm

funniest: i was playing super smash bros melee (all-star mode) on hard with luigi when i was 11 and i was about 7 guys away from the end. i got my ass handed to me by these cpus and i tried and tried and tried over and over and like a normal person, i got annoyed everytime i lost, and i tried one final time and i finally beat them all and then i yelled as loud as i can "what now you stupid... mother sucking... son of a... BISCUIT!!!!!" and while i got up doing my victory dance, i stepped on the power cord and accidently UNPLUGGED MY GAMECUBE!!! i was beyond P.O.ed. i just stared at the screen.... in sadness.... and my words were "atleast those bastards got what was coming to them..." and then i looked to my side and there was my mom, standing in the door way and staring at me. i got grounded for a week for cussing.... it was worth it... damn computer...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best/Worst/Funniest/Embarrassing Gaming Moments.....   Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:04 pm

Funniest: In Battlefront I, the event took place in the Docks level with the huts (I think it was Kashyyk) and I was part of the CIS with a few cousins on my team who took the game seriously. We had only one command post left, which made you respawn in a hut, and 14 units left. All 14 of us were crammed in the hut, so me, being a Super Battle Droid, used a wrist rocket, killed all 14 units, and we lost. My cousins hated my guts for that but I was cracking up.
Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Best/Worst/Funniest/Embarrassing Gaming Moments.....   Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:21 am

@Cherry - lol, that must have been frustrating! At least you won!

KingKlepto2 wrote:
Funniest: In Battlefront I, the event took place in the Docks level with the huts (I think it was Kashyyk) and I was part of the CIS with a few cousins on my team who took the game seriously. We had only one command post left, which made you respawn in a hut, and 14 units left. All 14 of us were crammed in the hut, so me, being a Super Battle Droid, used a wrist rocket, killed all 14 units, and we lost. My cousins hated my guts for that but I was cracking up.

You're not serious Shocked LOL!

R.I.P.qjr!

Back to top Go down
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator

Number of posts : 3626

PostSubject: Re: Best/Worst/Funniest/Embarrassing Gaming Moments.....   Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:49 pm

(the Best) playing luigi's mantion the final boss fight it took me forever to figure out what to do and it was weird to see bowser with out his head o with it on but upside down Razz

(the Funniest part 1) SSBM the last event with mewtwo, ganon, and HUGE Giga Bowser. it was funny because all i did was use jiggly's sleep move AND STILL HAD ALL MY LIVES Laughing

(Part 2) in mario kart: DD in the mirrow mode i was playing as baby luigi and waluigi i was bored and wanted to have some funny with the special items so i was in last place ( affraid yes its a shocker lol) i got a double item block and waluigi got the blue shell and baby luigi got his special item the chain chomp. at this time i was in a 3 way tie with the 6th-8th place racers. i had waluigi throw his item first (blue shell) then the chain chomp one sec after that. well the chain chop it the blue shell the caused an explosion sending me and 3 other racers off the track lol!

SmashedBrother
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Best/Worst/Funniest/Embarrassing Gaming Moments.....   Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:36 pm

Most embarrassing: Smash Bros Melee: The Mario stage with those yellow platforms with eyes (can't remember what they're called). I had my sister down to one life, she finally managed to KO me and I came back and tried to do a down jump attack on her, missed, hit the yellow platform, and fell through and died. I came back and tried again.....and died again....and then, somehow I accidentely did a jump attack and hit it and died AGAIN!!! Rolling Eyes

I've hated that stage since, lol!

R.I.P.qjr!

Back to top Go down
waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: Best/Worst/Funniest/Embarrassing Gaming Moments.....   Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:48 pm

Just an example from Brawl (its not the most hated or embarrassing but still): on the Elden bridge stage I think, the bridge was destroy and I was yoshi and I jumped down the bridge to get to the other sde but didnt press the double jump until I was under the bridge and right at that moment the bridge came back and I was blocked and nearly at no damage. Alot of those kinda stuff happened to me on brawl and to others also grrrrrr
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
SmashedBrother
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Best/Worst/Funniest/Embarrassing Gaming Moments.....   Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:59 pm

waaar81 wrote:
Just an example from Brawl (its not the most hated or embarrassing but still): on the Elden bridge stage I think, the bridge was destroy and I was yoshi and I jumped down the bridge to get to the other sde but didnt press the double jump until I was under the bridge and right at that moment the bridge came back and I was blocked and nearly at no damage. Alot of those kinda stuff happened to me on brawl and to others also grrrrrr

That sure brings back painful memories.....

Kind of embarressing, but when I first played Brawl (the only time I played Brawl in fact) my friends chose the Pokemon stage that inverts, and when it flipped over, I didn't realize that the gravity flipped too, so I ended up getting killed trying to get to the wrong side of the floor! Evil or Very Mad

Then we went to Frigate Orpheon, I was T.Link, and I did a down attack just as the floor switched over...... Evil or Very Mad

R.I.P.qjr!

Back to top Go down
SmashedBrother
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Best/Worst/Funniest/Embarrassing Gaming Moments.....   Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:03 pm

I was playing a game called Champions of Norrath with my dad (it doesn't really matter if you know it or not) and I had to pause and go downstairs for some reason or another. Dad being........himself......(kind of like me, actually, lol!) unpaused the game and was going let some orcs kill my character. I came back upstairs just in time to see them run right past my guy, kill dad's, and then walk past me again............Sweet, sweet justice! Twisted Evil

R.I.P.qjr!

Back to top Go down
SilensCaelum

Number of posts : 616

PostSubject: Re: Best/Worst/Funniest/Embarrassing Gaming Moments.....   Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:09 pm

Way back in the day I used to play Resident Evil Outbreak online. I'm not sure if any of you are familiar with that game, but it's basically a bunch of pedestrians trying to escape out of Raccoon city and the online mode consists of about 4 people working together to defeat each stage. Well, there was also a friendly fire option for the online mode and many people would use the stages as Death Match arenas (imagine the aggression and competition of brawl just with resident evil stages, guns, knives, and zombies). Well I had played with a 2 people in normal game prior and for some reason they had assumed I was a n00b (I surely, was not). So they invited me to another match where they had 'secretly' switched on friendly fire. I, Being the uber n00b I was, checked the rules prior to joining and caught wind of their little plan. Though I had acted like a n00b and pretended as if I was completely oblivious.

So the match begins, they play the game normally, no signs of foul play yet. However, they were working carefully to collect their own little arsenals for their little 'operation kill the uber n00b' lol. I in the mean time, was doing the same, while still acting innocent as can be. Soon enough they begin to act differently.. I decided I would make the first move. I Shot one of them point blank with a pistol sending her to the floor, her partner; completely thrown off guard started running (she knew then that I was no n00b). I began chasing her until we reached a cliff where you have to time your jump perfectly or else you'd end up hanging off the edge desperately tapping 'x' while trying to get back up. So she was hanging, I was laughing, I waited a bit while staring at her. I then used the magnum I had acquired secretively and shot her off the edge, sending her falling into the black void below.

That concludes one of the funniest(most rewarding) gaming moments I have ever had. Needless to say, those two players never messed with me again, hah!
Back to top Go down
http://Last.fm.com/thestardweller
SilensCaelum

Number of posts : 616

PostSubject: Re: Best/Worst/Funniest/Embarrassing Gaming Moments.....   Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:11 pm

SmashedBrother wrote:
I was playing a game called Champions of Norrath with my dad (it doesn't really matter if you know it or not) and I had to pause and go downstairs for some reason or another. Dad being........himself......(kind of like me, actually, lol!) unpaused the game and was going let some orcs kill my character. I came back upstairs just in time to see them run right past my guy, kill dad's, and then walk past me again............Sweet, sweet justice! Twisted Evil

Haha, that is pretty sweet! I guess the saying goes 'You reap what you sow' ;P
Back to top Go down
http://Last.fm.com/thestardweller
StarRoadWarrior
Administrator

Number of posts : 3626

PostSubject: Re: Best/Worst/Funniest/Embarrassing Gaming Moments.....   Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:27 am

This is by far the best story that i have. this one time myself and Krueger1428 (a guy i met from xboxamerica.com) we were trying to finish the Resident Evil 5 DLC Desperate escape on the hardest difficult the first try we got to the end with the large wave of infected coming at us it took so long and so many fails that i had to leave thus ending the long and hard fought battle. (take 2) same as the first but this time krueger had to leave.

A few days later we both had a free day and so we started again.....got to the end.....failed at least 10 or so times frustration was setting in but in the 10 times we failed we found some ways to save our skins so we got our game plan together and started again.

If you have never played the DLC at the end is a time limit and you must survive the full 8 mins. so we started 8.....7.....6....5...4..getting harder 3..2..almost there..1..30sec.. 15sec...10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 DIE!!! i FREAKING died with 2 seconds left i screamed at the top of my lungs i could not believe it. but there was some good news in my fail we knew what to do the last few seconds so we tried one last time and was able to beat it and we each had a long sigh of relief. so yea thats my story

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best/Worst/Funniest/Embarrassing Gaming Moments.....   

Back to top Go down

Best/Worst/Funniest/Embarrassing Gaming Moments.....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1