The number one forum community for videogames and online gaming!

HomeHome  FTW ChatroomFTW Chatroom  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:34 pm
Latest topics
» So, what've you all been up to?
Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm by frozentreasure

» Splatoon - The best shooter of the last decade?
Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:41 am by StarRoadWarrior

» Lets Play!
Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:47 am by frozentreasure

» So, anyone still here?
Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 am by SmashedBrother

» Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS!
Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Gaming to do list
Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» StarRoadWarrior's Blog?
Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:34 pm by StarRoadWarrior

» Just Completed (insert game name)
Thu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm by l33tsmasher

» Woooooow! I bet no one remembers your 105 year old member :(
Fri May 02, 2014 1:21 am by SmashedBrother

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 116 registered users
The newest registered user is nellradxkv

Our users have posted a total of 18060 messages in 766 subjects

Share | 

Final Fantasy Dissidia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Final Fantasy Dissidia   Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:20 pm

Anyone else excited for this game? I think it's a great PSP title since Final Fantasy Crisis Core. Check it out:

Back to top Go down
waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Dissidia   Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:09 pm

Man I wonder what the story is.
It looks like a combination of the villains and hero's from alot of FF games
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Dissidia   Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:59 pm

From what I've heard, the story is about two Gods (one good, the other evil) and they are fighting each other. Apparently, they have the power to enter many demensions ultimately bringing in various heros and villians to fight for the respective God. I may be a little off. In a wierd way, this reminds me of Subspace Emissary where all of the heros and villains join forces. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Dissidia   Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:38 pm

Here is some gameplay:

Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator

Number of posts : 2293

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Dissidia   Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:51 pm

Wow Blitz...how could I have gone so long without knowing about this? This is like the brawl of Final Fantasy! My god this is brilliant!!!

The characters look true to the games they came from, and even the music is carried over...unbelievable! Is every game included? And if they include Jecht, I would assume they have tons of different characters to choose from...there are so many possibilities! Too bad this is PSP exclusive...

--Which would you prefer? Cheap Happiness or sublime suffering?
Perhaps sometimes ignorance really is bliss...
Back to top Go down
http://ftwgamingnetwork.one-forum.net

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Dissidia   Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:32 am

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
Wow Blitz...how could I have gone so long without knowing about this? This is like the brawl of Final Fantasy! My god this is brilliant!!!

The characters look true to the games they came from, and even the music is carried over...unbelievable! Is every game included? And if they include Jecht, I would assume they have tons of different characters to choose from...there are so many possibilities! Too bad this is PSP exclusive...

Believe me, you're not the only one who's been kept in the dark about this for some time, lol! I found about this about three weeks ago. It really is like the Brawl for FF. Unfortunately, you only get two characters of each game so Tidus and Jecht are all FFX. I would also think that all FF games are included with the exception of 13, which is understandable since it's not even been released.

It does suck that its only on the PSP but you gotta admit, for a handheld game, this rocks!
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Dissidia   Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:14 am

only two characters from each?! Hmmm well that's a bit less than I figured, and I'm not sure if I would have picked Jecht from FFX...Auron, Rikhu, or even Khimari. Makes me wonder who's being included from the other games...

oh, and any idea on a release date?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Dissidia   Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:23 am

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
only two characters from each?! Hmmm well that's a bit less than I figured, and I'm not sure if I would have picked Jecht from FFX...Auron, Rikhu, or even Khimari. Makes me wonder who's being included from the other games...

oh, and any idea on a release date?

They were going for main character and villian of the story and since Tidus was the main character of the game, the wanted Jecht to be the villain. As we all know, Seymour was the main villain but had little to no interaction with Tidus, so that was not going to work in terms of mains for Dissidia. I would've liked for them to include more than just two characters though and like you said, Auron would've kicked ass. There are two secret characters in the game which you can unlock. Each one representing a different game.

As for a release date, it comes out third quarter, mainly summer. I don't really know the exact date but I just can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Dissidia   Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:29 am

so horoes and villains huh? Yeah, Seymour would have been pretty lame...lol Sephiroth will kick ass! As for VIII, I'm guessing they'll do Seifer...I can't really see the Sorceress as a playable fighter...which brings up an issue...will there be many female fighters in the game? I haven't played the older games, but the newer ones really haven't featured females as the "main" character...except maybe in XII...the guy in that just seemed useless to me.

And only one hidden character from each game? or only two total? If it's only two I would say that's pretty weak...with such a huge cast of great characters, they can do better than that.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Dissidia   Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:35 am

ForsakenLament 04 wrote:
so horoes and villains huh? Yeah, Seymour would have been pretty lame...lol Sephiroth will kick ass! As for VIII, I'm guessing they'll do Seifer...I can't really see the Sorceress as a playable fighter...which brings up an issue...will there be many female fighters in the game? I haven't played the older games, but the newer ones really haven't featured females as the "main" character...except maybe in XII...the guy in that just seemed useless to me.

And only one hidden character from each game? or only two total? If it's only two I would say that's pretty weak...with such a huge cast of great characters, they can do better than that.

Actually, the sorceress is the playable villianess from FF8. Ultimetica is her name I think. The roster is pretty balanced in terms of gender, but unfortunately, there is no Lady Ashe from 12. In fact the only character representing 12 is Gabranth or the Judge and he's the secret character. There is another character who is an unlockable. I will have to agree with you that the secret characters are weak in terms of numbers. There are 2 in total and I think there could've been more.
Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Dissidia   Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:39 am

well, that's a bit of a shocker...Ultimecia was a great Final Boss, but I'm not sure if she is the character I would have went with...at least Zell or Rinoa...and no one from XII except a secret chracter?? That's even more shocking actually. Ashe should be in it...or Bosche. Judge Gabranth was an awesome character, and a good boss(he's not the main boss), but I'm not sure if I would have picked him to represent the game...

Well, you never know, maybe it's like brawl and has a few more surprises...

Back to top Go down
Forsaken Lament 44
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Dissidia   Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:51 pm

Well, now that it's already out in Japan, we know how it will go.

Personally I think they should have went with Vayne from XII instead of Gabranth, although Gabranth is still cool...he's the guy on the cover, after all.

As for matches I'm most excited about, I can't wait to see Squall fight Sephiroth...It'd be epic to see the Gun Blade against the legendary Masamune...

Back to top Go down
BrightScales
Pug & Yoshi Fan!

Number of posts : 1775

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Dissidia   Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:33 am

dang final fantasy is looking cooler and cooler im starting to want it
Back to top Go down
Zotendo

Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Dissidia   Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:56 pm

I have it, it's great. I just haven't been playing it much. The only thing bad about it is that you can't change the battle settings to remove ex cores and etc. It's like playing every brawl match with smash balls :s. It's not possible to play online yet until we get ad hoc party in the U.S. And once we do get it, your gonna need a ps3 ;p
Back to top Go down
webweaver

Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Dissidia   Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:11 pm

i bought my Japanese version at acen and i have my English version in my psp right now hell yeah this game is fun!
Back to top Go down
waaar81

Number of posts : 2366

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Dissidia   Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:37 pm

webweaver wrote:
i bought my Japanese version at acen and i have my English version in my psp right now hell yeah this game is fun!

What is that

So I guess they will never make this game directly for the PS3 right?
Or another similar one?
Back to top Go down
http://watchbleachepisodesonline.50webs.com/bleach_episode_guide
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Dissidia   

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Dissidia
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1